LACH DIAMANT exhibits at:
GrindTec – Augsburg, March 14th – 17th, 2018
Hall 1 Stand 1065
LACH Diamond Tools at GrindTec –
From Tradition to Progress
In the 96th year since this 3-generation family company was founded, tradition is represented by DIAMONDS, especially natural diamonds for dressing traditional grinding wheels, and resetting and regrinding services.
Progress is shown by many developments and pioneering work during the last 50 years. Examples are:
– The Borazon CBN grinding wheel which has revolutionized the grinding of
hardened steels since 1969
– »drebojet« dressing rolls
– »contour-profiled« diamond and CBN grinding wheels –
which lowered previous grinding times by up to 60 % – in one single operation
– »Dia-Fliese-perfect« – the superior diamond dressing plate –
cost-effective – precise
– Wear parts – diamond-tipped – for all grinding machines –
long-lasting – saving time and costs
– »Dia-2200-mini« – the EDG spark erosion machine by pioneer
LACH DIAMANT – ideal for all diamond tools and saws for new production as well as service –
NEW: »Dia-mini-contour-profiled« for precise, repeatable profiling of metal-bond grinding wheels.
And so – as we know LACH DIAMANT – there will be even more to see at stand 1065 in hall 1.
Visit LACH DIAMANT and let yourself be surprised – our attending experts will be happy to advise you further.